Wednesday, July 16, 2008 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In Memoriam

I woke up this afternoon feeling a bit nostalgic so I went looking for old pictures from my high school days and from my first summer in Germany. I had a bit of luck - which was surprising because the last time I went looking I didn't find anything. I noticed that Laura was killing time on Facebook tagging people in my photos, which was a bit of my motivation to find some of those old memories.

I just received a message in my inbox from the older brother of one of my classmates from high school that we tagged into a photo telling me that he passed away this morning. I'm too shocked. I don't know what happened, and it's not my place to ask, but he was my age, living his life and now he's not here anymore. Just like that.

Be at peace Morchel. You are loved and missed.

  Design © Laura Kishimoto 2004