Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FREE uniform shirts for AC ladies

Hey AC Friends -

By now the backlog with VF Solutions has gotten ridiculous, especially with even more new hires to come online in the next couple of months.

I was cleaning out my closet and found a few shirts in an assortment of sizes. If you want one, send me a message (facebook, email, etc.) with your name and employee number and I'll slip it in your mail folder.

I think I rescued a few of these from the YUL freebie bin last year and they have been hanging unworn in my closet since then. These are coming from a smoke-free home, but I do have cats (in case you're allergic, wash before wearing).

Size: Medium (Petite)
Style: Short sleeved, non-striped fabric (the old kind that doesn't wrinkle!)
Notes: Clean. Not my size, so this was probably from the donation bin.
Quantity Available: 1

Size: Large (Petite) - CLAIMED BY C.T.
Style: Short sleeved, non-striped fabric (the old kind that doesn't wrinkle!)
Notes: Clean. Not my size, so this was probably from the donation bin.
Quantity Available: 1 0

Size: Small (Regular)
Style: Long sleeved, non-striped fabric (the old kind that doesn't wrinkle)
Notes: Clean. Pre-owned by me. Worn a handful of times between May 2007-July 2007.
Quantity Available: 1

Size: Medium (Regular)
Style: Long sleeved. Striped cotton fabric.
Notes: Brand new, in plastic wrap.
Quantity Available: 2

GALLEY APRON: Brand new, 2 available.

  Design © Laura Kishimoto 2004