Wednesday, March 02, 2011 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I blame Tiff & her friend Alice >__>"

Most of you know that Kevin and I went on a shopping trip to Tokyo in January. We were able to fill lots of gaps in our collection, and unintentionally started collecting figures from a couple of new fandoms as well. Most of these new things will be staying in their boxes until we renovate the house and add some more display cases but the main new addition to our life is the Dollfie Dream Saber Lily.

Tiff has owned a Volks mini Super Dollfie for a few years now (and I brought home another kit for her on this trip too) and she and her friend Alice have made this hobby much worse for me - there are so many beautiful and cute things out there! But my goodness this hobby is expensive! I've started selling off some of my makeup collection (because at this point, I'm never going to use all of it) and the money that I've made has pretty much been recycled into this new hobby! >__<" Geebus. (Oh, and it's partly because of them that I've revived my blog after a long hiatus! Expect some rants since that's what I love to do.)

-------------

My flight home from Shanghai earlier this week encountered some severe turbulence. Luckily we were wrapping up the first meal service so all the passengers were still in their seats and we had enough notice to stow everything away and take our seats. For a good 25 minutes we were shaken quite badly - even with the shoulder harness of my jumpseat I came off the seat a few inches at one point! You would think that common sense would prevail in a situation like this, but that didn't stop at least 2 parents from getting up and taking their babies into the lavatories to change their diapers... >__>" Luckily no one was hurt, and that's all the "matters" right? Sigh...

  Blogger Machiko applauded | March 03, 2011 1:15 a.m.
Stupid parents.. <_<
Yo man! Dun blame me...ok so we're kind of fueling the BJD thing..but WE didn't start it. BLAME someone else!
I will take responsibility for making you revive your blog. Alice convinced me to do it, so I'm making you. LOL

  Design © Laura Kishimoto 2004